- We inform you that, in order to facilitate the medical care of Ukrainian citizens hosted by families/help centers, it is necessary to promptly communicate to the Municipality the personal details and addresses of the Ukrainian citizens, providing a copy of their passport or other equivalent document and also their telephone number.
- It is recommended to apply to the Questura (Immigration Office) for a residence permit for temporary protection in order to have access to health care with temporary registration with the National Health Service. (see attached note)
- In relation to the current legislation, we inform you that all citizens coming from Ukraine must perform a nasopharyngeal swab for SARS-CoV-2 within 48 hours of entry into Italy.
If the swab is negative, it is necessary to wear an FFP2 mask for 5 days (children under 6 years of age are exempt). The FFP2 mask must be worn at all times on all means of transportation.
If the swab is positive, you must undergo a mandatory isolation period (see the dispositions at the following page).
Regarding the swab, you can freely go to any swab points for free and without an appointment.
- ASST Lariana - Como - via Napoleona
- ASST Sette Laghi - Varese - Ospedale di Circolo piano terra, portineria di viale Borri
- ASST Valle Olona - Gallarate - presso la ex Caserma dell’Aeronautica Militare di Gallarate
- administrative documentation (STP code - Temporarily Present Foreigners - or the temporary health card required to access health care services and obtain treatments and healthcare).
- undergoing a medical visit
- receive or schedule a Covid-19 vaccination
- receive or schedule additions/completions to childhood vaccinations
For all health emergencies (including pregnant women or those with obstetrical-gynaecological problems), the unique number 112 is available, as well as the First Aid services.
Health care is provided for free to all those with acute or chronic health needs.
Regional toll free number for Ukraine Emergency 800.894.545, available from 8:00 to 21:30.